By Michael Wink
the hot variation features:
- huge structure and entire colour throughout
- confirmed constitution in response to fundamentals, equipment, major subject matters and financial perspectives
- New sections on procedure biology, RNA interference, microscopic strategies, excessive throughput sequencing, laser functions, biocatalysis, present biomedical functions and drug approval
- Optimized instructing with studying pursuits, a thesaurus containing round 800 entries, over 500 vital abbreviations and additional reading.
the single source should you are heavily drawn to the topic.
Bonus fabric on hand on-line at no cost: www.wiley-vch.de/home/molecbiotech
Read Online or Download An Introduction to Molecular Biotechnology: Fundamentals, Methods and Applications PDF
Similar biotechnology books
This thematic quantity of Advances in Chemical Engineering offers the newest advances within the intriguing interdisciplinary box of nanostructured fabrics. Written through chemical engineers, chemists, physicists, fabrics scientists, and bioengineers, this quantity makes a speciality of the molecular engineering of fabrics on the nanometer scale for precise size-dependent homes.
Biotechnology and Biopharmaceuticals: reworking Proteins and Genes into medications, moment variation addresses the pivotal concerns when it comes to translational technology, together with preclinical and medical drug improvement, regulatory technological know-how, pharmaco-economics and cost-effectiveness concerns. the hot variation additionally presents an replace on new proteins and genetic medicinal drugs, the translational and built-in sciences that proceed to gas the techniques in medication, in addition to the recent parts of healing improvement together with melanoma vaccines, stem telephone therapeutics, and cell-based cures.
Cardiac Regeneration and service, quantity studies using biomaterials, on my own or mixed with mobile treatment, in offering tissue-engineered constructs to fix the injured center and stop or opposite center failure. half one explores the range of biomaterials to be had for cardiac fix, together with nanomaterials and hydrogels.
This booklet offers a few interesting phenomena linked to the extraordinary positive aspects of excessive functionality polymers and likewise presents an replace on purposes of contemporary polymers. It bargains new study on structure–property relationships, synthesis, and purification, and power purposes of excessive functionality polymers.
- Germ-Line Intervention and Our Responsibilities to Future Generations (Philosophy and Medicine)
- Engineering the Farm: The Social And Ethical Aspects Of Agricultural Biotechnology
- Phytochemicals as Bioactive Agents
- Advanced Biological Treatment Processes: Volume 9 (Handbook of Environmental Engineering)
- Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Applied Biotechnology (ICAB 2012): Volume 3: 251 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
- Nuclear Dynamics: Molecular Biology and Visualization of the Nucleus
Additional info for An Introduction to Molecular Biotechnology: Fundamentals, Methods and Applications
An Introduction to Molecular Biotechnology: Fundamentals, Methods and Applications by Michael Wink