By Muhammad Sarwar Khan,Iqrar Ahmad Khan,Debmalya Barh
Applied Molecular Biotechnology: the following new release of Genetic Engineering explains cutting-edge advances within the quickly constructing sector of molecular biotechnology, the know-how of the hot millennium. constituted of chapters authored by way of major specialists of their respective fields, this authoritative reference text:
- Highlights the most recent omics-based instruments and methods utilized in sleek biotechnology
- Explains how a variety of molecular biology applied sciences can be utilized to advance transgenic vegetation and the way these crops can meet becoming nutrients and plant-derived product demands
- Discusses chloroplast gene expression platforms, mitochondrial omics, plant practical genomics, and whole-genome resequencing for crop improvement
- Explores plant–microbe and plant–insect interactions affecting plant security and productivity
- Covers animal versions, pharmacogenomics, human tissue banking, and the molecular prognosis of illnesses resembling cervical melanoma, weight problems, and diabetes
- Examines the molecular elements of viral illnesses, construction of commercial commodities utilizing viral biotechnology, and biotechnological makes use of of magnetic nanoparticles
- Describes using biotechnology within the meals, chemical, pharmaceutical, environmental conservation, and renewable power sectors
Applied Molecular Biotechnology: the following new release of Genetic Engineering serves as a springboard for brand spanking new discoveries in molecular biology and its functions. therefore, this booklet is a useful source for college students and researchers of molecular biotechnology.
Read or Download Applied Molecular Biotechnology: The Next Generation of Genetic Engineering (100 Cases) PDF
Similar biotechnology books
This thematic quantity of Advances in Chemical Engineering provides the most recent advances within the fascinating interdisciplinary box of nanostructured fabrics. Written by means of chemical engineers, chemists, physicists, fabrics scientists, and bioengineers, this quantity makes a speciality of the molecular engineering of fabrics on the nanometer scale for certain size-dependent homes.
Biotechnology and Biopharmaceuticals: remodeling Proteins and Genes into medicinal drugs, moment version addresses the pivotal concerns in relation to translational technological know-how, together with preclinical and medical drug improvement, regulatory technological know-how, pharmaco-economics and cost-effectiveness concerns. the hot variation additionally offers an replace on new proteins and genetic medications, the translational and built-in sciences that proceed to gasoline the thoughts in medication, in addition to the hot parts of healing improvement together with melanoma vaccines, stem mobile therapeutics, and cell-based treatments.
Cardiac Regeneration and service, quantity reports using biomaterials, by myself or mixed with mobile treatment, in offering tissue-engineered constructs to fix the injured center and forestall or opposite middle failure. half one explores the range of biomaterials to be had for cardiac fix, together with nanomaterials and hydrogels.
This booklet offers a few interesting phenomena linked to the impressive gains of excessive functionality polymers and in addition offers an replace on functions of contemporary polymers. It deals new examine on structure–property relationships, synthesis, and purification, and strength purposes of excessive functionality polymers.
- Environmental Forensics: Contaminant Specific Guide
- Enzymes: Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Clinical Chemistry
- Adult Stem Cells (Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine)
- Managing Medical Devices within a Regulatory Framework
Extra info for Applied Molecular Biotechnology: The Next Generation of Genetic Engineering (100 Cases)
Applied Molecular Biotechnology: The Next Generation of Genetic Engineering (100 Cases) by Muhammad Sarwar Khan,Iqrar Ahmad Khan,Debmalya Barh