By Ian Whittaker,Paul Abbiss,Helen Fyfe,Philip Banks,Malcolm Skinner
Exam Board: AQA
First instructing: September 2016
First examination: June 2018
Encourage each scholar to increase in-depth wisdom and complicated geographical talents with this pupil ebook from the prime A-level Geography publisher*, totally up to date for 2016 with distinct content material insurance, attention-grabbing case experiences and review practise materials.
- permits scholars of all skills to extend, practice and revise their topic wisdom as they paintings via transparent motives of key words and topics
- Brings geographical idea to lifestyles via delivering a wealthy resource of updated case experiences for every actual and human topic
- Builds the middle, cartographic, graphical, statistical and ICT abilities that scholars have to maximise their capability via a committed abilities part adapted to AQA's 2016 specification
- is helping scholars have interaction with demanding innovations, contemplate their studying and map their growth with pointer questions all through and end-of-chapter evaluate questions
- permits AS and A-level scholars to method their assessments with self assurance via venture a number of perform questions written through topic experts with interpreting experience
- helps you in making plans appropriate and intriguing fieldwork initiatives that meet the replaced fieldwork and research requirements
*Taken from academic Publishers Council statistics
Read or Download AQA A-level Geography Fourth Edition PDF
Similar earth sciences books
This ebook offers with sedimentary sulfides that are the main considerable authigenic minerals in sediments. Special emphasis is given to the biogeochemistry that performs this sort of imperative function within the formation of sedimentary sulfides. it will likely be of curiosity to scientists in a couple of disciplines, together with geology, microbiology, chemistry and environmental technology.
This quantity addresses the actual starting place of distant sensing. the fundamental grounds are provided in shut organization with the types of environmental objectives to observe and with the gazing concepts. The publication goals at plugging the rather huge hole among the thorough and quantitative description of electromagnetic waves interacting with the Earth's surroundings and the consumer functions of Earth remark.
This publication bargains a serious research of contemporary advancements within the car of East-Central Europe (ECE). Economists, experts and nationwide governments have thought of the quick improvement of the automobile in ECE long ago two decades an unqualified good fortune. This speedy development has been in line with huge inflows of international direct funding (FDI) from Western Europe, North the US, Japan and South Korea, and it considerably contributed to GDP progress, created hundreds of thousands of latest jobs, and fully reworked the formerly current car within the quarter.
The urge for nearby id has now not declined within the means of globalization. relatively, history is used to improve nearby specialty and to cost identities with a earlier. rather important for this target are construction tales, Golden a long time or fresh, shared traumas. a few issues equivalent to the Roman period or the second one global battle look more uncomplicated to suitable than, for instance, prehistory.
- Experimental Rock Deformation - The Brittle Field
- Contourites (Developments in Sedimentology)
- Geographical Skills and Fieldwork for WJEC GCSE Geography and WJEC Eduqas GCSE (9–1) Geography A and B
- My Revision Notes: OCR GCSE (9–1) Geography B
Extra info for AQA A-level Geography Fourth Edition
AQA A-level Geography Fourth Edition by Ian Whittaker,Paul Abbiss,Helen Fyfe,Philip Banks,Malcolm Skinner